DWQA QuestionsCategory: Bulking Gaining Muscle MassWhat is a good Test Booster? I'm 51 Yr/O
iTujAorakolo Staff asked 10 months ago

Hi, I’m a 51 yr old male and my blood test results said my test is 49 , very low. I’m looking to raise it . I do weight training. I’m looking for a testosterone booster and an estrogen blocker. I want size, strength but most of all I want to raise my testosterone level to feel better. Any Suggestions?

1 Answers
iTujAorakolo Staff answered 10 months ago

Some great Testosterone Boosters are HCG,Proviron, and Tamoxifen. HCG works great at boosting natural testosterone production and also boost libido. If you’d like to do TRT(Testosterone Replacement Therapy) then Testosterone Cypionate is one the best recommended Test for the job. For TRT 200mg testosterone cypionate per week is a good place to start.
Proviron and Tamoxifen also function as great Anti Estrogen(Estrogen Blockers).