DWQA QuestionsCategory: Bulking Gaining Muscle Mass54 Years Old, What to do for muscle gain?
iTujAorakolo Staff asked 10 months ago

I’m 54 working out hard at the Gym but I’m seeing very little muscle gain, what do you recommend?

1 Answers
iTujAorakolo Staff answered 10 months ago

Hi, You should go for Testosterone,Dianabol, Anadrol or Trenbolone. A bulking cycle including these products are best for bulking. Testosterone is great for bulking. Trenbolone is also good for bulking, Tren also helps in fat loss. You can do Anadrol at the beginning of your cycle for a fast kick start then you can go on to Dianabol after week 5 of Anadrol as you continue with the rest of the bulking cycle. If you use Trenbolone remember to drink more water because tren is known to make your body dry.